1) Considerable successful experience with financial analysis generally, and specifically with job costing, variance analysis, profit margin analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
2) Experience with accessing complex data from databases and translating this understandable language for operating personnel.
3) Experience in a manufacturing environment, and preferably a component/assembly environment.
4) Experience with setting up and working with cost methods in a MRP (manufacturing resources planning) system.
5) Current knowledge of leading edge fiduciary, budgetary and financial methods and practices.
6) Demonstrated ability to make operational and management decisions in response to changing conditions and emergencies.
7) Ability to effectively interface and team with all levels of an organization, and to maintain positive, constructive relationships with operating personnel.
8) Exceptional interpersonal communications skills, including strong verbal and writing ability; presentation skills; ability to listen “actively” and to calibrate communication style to all levels of the company for maximum effectiveness.
9) A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting or related.
1) Experience with “lean” and “continuous improvement” principles and practices.
2) Experience in a multi-line, multi-product manufacturing or electronic assembly company with complex costing challenges.
3) Experience with box-build high level assemblies with many configurations and subassemblies.